Welcome to our 2023 Summer Stitch-A-Long! This 3-Part Series features an underwater scene with sea creatures, fish, coral, shells, treasure, mermaid and more.
The price is a one-time fee, which includes all 3 PDF charts.
You will receive an email with each new release according to the schedule below:
Part 1: April 1st, 2023 - released!
Part 2: May 1st, 2023 - released!
Part 3: June 1st, 2023 - released!
This chart uses 14 DMC colors (1 skein unless otherwise stated):
Blanc, 739, 3822, 352, 349, 3706, 959, 3814, 166, 580 (2 skeins), 437, 648, 645 (2 skeins) and 844.
You may also choose to use a few (or all) of the specialty Classic Colorworks (CCT) and Weeks Dye Works (WDW) floss instead of DMC (the model is stitched using CCT & WDW floss):
1. CCT-222 Honeycomb instead of DMC3822 (1x 5yds skeins)
2. WDW 2249 Sockeye instead of DMC352 (1x 5yds skeins)
3. CCT-136 Ruby Slippers instead of DMC349 (2x 5yds skeins)
4. CCT-026 Ripe Melon instead of DMC3706 (2x 5yds skeins)
5. WDW 2139 Sea Glass instead of DMC959 (1x 5yds skeins)
6. WDW 2152 Kentucky Bluegrass instead of DMC3814 (2x 5yds skeins)
7. WDW 2207 Pepperoncini instead of DMC166 (1x 5yds skeins)
8. WDW 2201 Moss instead of DMC580 (3x 5yds skeins)
9. WDW 1124 Sandcastle instead of DMC437(2x 5yds skeins)
10. WDW 1302 Pelican Gray instead of DMC645 (3x 5yds skeins)
11. CCT-004 Black Coffee instead of DMC844 (2x 5yds skeins)
Note: You will still need to use DMC Blanc, 739, and 648 if you choose to use fancy floss.
Finished Pattern Specs:
Stitch Count: 129w x 180h
Design Size: 9"w x 13"h (14-count) or 8"w x 11"h (16-count)
Stitches used: Cross Stitch, Back Stitch
Fabric: Model was stitched over 2 on 28-count Linen in “Stoney Point” from Wichelt (#76138).
Design stitched on 28ct will fit in 12” x 16” standard photo frame.
Please make sure to cut your fabric at least 3" larger than the design on each side, 6" in total to each side (so for the full design, use a fabric piece that is at least 15" x 19" for 14-ct or 14" x 17" for 16-ct)
A Stitching Shop (USA) has the threads & fabric available pre-bundled for you!!
Click here to purchase the floss pack and/or fabric packs
Share your WIPs and finished pieces online!
Join the Tiny Modernist Stitch- A- Long Group on Facebook!
This PDF ePattern comes with:
~ Easy to read Full-Color Grid Pattern
~ Basic Directions
~ DMC & Anchor Color Key
~ Pattern Keeper Compatible chart (b&w symbols)
The pattern will arrive as an Instant Download! A few minutes after your payment is processed, you'll receive a separate email with a link to download your pattern immediately.
© 2023 Tiny Modernist
My patterns are for personal use only. You are welcome to give the pattern or finished item as a gift, but no commercial use please. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.
Thank you and happy stitching!